REX DCS – Descent Control System
Hand break feature provides controlled decent down steep terrain or stairwells.
The Rex DCS Descent Control System is a multi-function patient evacuation device designed for all levels of emergency responders the Rex DSC provides all the versatility of the RexONE system with the added function of an integrated braking system called Descent Control System (DCS). The Descent Control System allows users to control speed while maneuvering down steep grades or stairwells. The Hand Brake contains a Safety Lock Button that when engaged secures the brake rods in a locked position without constant pressure on Hand Brake.
The Rex DCS tri-fold mobile stretcher allows one responder to do work of 4 to 6 responders. The Descent Control System (DCS) integrated brake system control speed down steep grades or stairwells. Total weight 42lbs, 400lb max payload, 360*turning
- Dual rod braking system for even braking in any condition
- Hand Brake Control for ease of use.
- Controls speed and provides braking ability during descent
- Emergency Brake locking System prevents rolling
- Safety Connection Brackets and safety straps for additional control
- Rugged T6 Aerospace aluminum frame
- 42 lbs. fully assembled
- 75”x24” fully assembled-folded: 25”x24”
- Height from ground to base 10”
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Tri-fold panel system for quick assembly and storage.
- Converts to backboard, mobile stretcher, patient treatment cot
- Quick Release All-terrain airless wheel system
- Telescoping pull handle
- Adjustable locking head rest
- Interchangeable patient straps (set of 3)
- Backpack carrying case
- 1 year guarantee
radius and quick release interchangeable wheels. ergonomic design adjusts into multiple positions accommodating various physical or medical conditions. Its’ airless all-terrain wheel system provides the ability to rapidly move across a variety of surfaces and terrain while providing additional traction during steep descents. The wheels can be removed to convert into a backboard. The telescoping pull-handle folds under the foot panel and can quickly be released into an open locked position for use. The protective wheel fenders safeguard patients from contact with the tires. The color-coded Velcro fender tabs matches left and right wheel fenders for quick assembly. The tri-fold frame can quickly be folded and easily stored in its carry case, which also converts into a backpack making it ready for rapid deployment.